Thursday 11 August 2011





So. I've finally done it - I've gone and listed some things on my brandspankingnew(ish) Etsy shop. I've not used Etsy before, so fingers crossed these lovelies wont get lost in the hoards of fantastic things I've already seen on there.

I've really enjoyed the last few days of making and in my current state of semi-employment it's a great way to fill the time. My dad recently bought me these brilliant old farthings with a little wren embossed on them:


So I found these brassy coloured vintage settings on eBay to pop them in...


Lovely. These will be up in the shop shortly.

Now the only problem I seem to be having with Etsy at the moment is stopping myself from buying trinkets from all the other shops, eep. I have a feeling this venture may end up costing me more than I bargained for! Check out this floral plate necklace by Sasha & Elisabeth.


Yum!

x





5 comments:

  1. I am loving your etsy shop, all the things are so darling. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Etsy is pretty awesome. I started usuing it around this time last year I think and it's such an easy site to use. Good luck with it all.
    ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, I love the Jenny wren farthing. Ooo. Ooo. I might be visiting your shop (having promised I wouldn't buy anything.. hmm). Good luck with everything! x Pixie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I have A LOT of time on my hands at the moment, so it gives me something to do at least :) x

    ReplyDelete